Sunday 1 March 2009

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye

Having more than one google account makes it hard to keep updating this blog. Juggling passwords and email addresses all the time just feels like more trouble than it's worth.

Since I last updated, I've made four films, three of which belong to the ongoing wish-fulfilment Dane Cook humiliation series, and one of which is Star Wars related and about to go up on youtube. I could have posted something here about them but they were all shot and edited fairly quickly and it just seemed like too much trouble to come on here and log in and think of something to write.

So, like everyone else in the world, I'm migrating to Twitter. If you want to find out what I'm up to, I'll most likely be saying it here. Weekdays, it'll probably mostly consist of hourly "I'm at work and bored" tweets, but I'll try to remember to fill it in when I'm filming too.

No comments: