Thursday 29 January 2009

Humdrum progress report

Nothing much to report, really. Updates on this film aren't going to be as interesting as the last one. This is mainly because I've got four minutes of dialogue to shoot, and it all takes place in one room. This may not make for the most exciting film.

Anyway, I've spent the afternoon calculating frame counts and then shooting some more animation for the four minute dialogue scene. A bit of moving characters from A to B and some reaction shots. Tonight I'll either be attempting to compose a theme tune on my DS-10 or doing a quick Blender refresher so I can do a CGI establishing shot later.

1 comment:

CameronJT said...

Are you going to be using CGI in your new film?


I downloaded blender a while ago only to delete it because it ws too complicated.



CameronJT