Friday 23 January 2009

Or maybe not

Heh, I always get over-excited after finishing one film and start coming up with all kinds of ideas for new stuff. Then I almost always lose interest within a couple of weeks and find something else to do.

Time has passed now, though, and I'm gearing up to get back in the saddle. I'm digging out an old film that I got part way through making a couple of years ago and I'm planning to give it another try. Right now it's looking like I might need to reshoot the four minutes of footage that I already have, which is unfortunate. At least now I have an idea for how to start and end it though.

The current plan is to start shooting on January 28th, which gives me less than a week to finish writing, record the new dialogue, build the new sets, etc, etc.

No comments: