Sunday 29 June 2008

Almost there

Three and a half seconds left to film. I almost hit my target of filming the whole thing in a single weekend. The only thing is, that three seconds mean another big set I have to build, and this one needs a bit of thought. I've got an idea for a practical effect that could either turn out looking really cool or really cheap. I'm hoping for cool because I don't want to have to rethink a load of stuff for the sake of one second of footage.

Things that I've learned today:

1. Always stick everything down, even if you're sure you won't be going anywhere near it and there's no chance of nudging it.
2. It takes a lot longer to build stuff out of Lego than you think.
3. Putting things back where they came from makes them a lot easier to find when you're in a hurry.
4. Homegrown radishes are like a little peppery slice of heaven.

No photos today because they're all give a bit too much away.

1 comment:

Robukka said...

This is exciting, looking forward to your new brickfilm.

Goods Lucks!