Saturday 28 June 2008

Photos!

Before I pack it in for the night, here's a handful of photos that don't give too much away.



This is what my studio area looks like when I don't give myself enough time to build everything beforehand.



Some intriguing bits. What's that writing there?




The box of delights. This is where I put the stuff that's going to be in the film so I don't trip over it.




The car that I took apart and attached to the baseplate. The shot didn't end up being used because it looked rubbish.




These school pupils are only shown from behind in the film. It amused me to use all my Harry Potter heads. It's been a long day.

2 comments:

Dewfilms said...

Nice pics.
Do you have a room dedicated to filming?

Oblong Pictures said...

Well, it's an "office" room where the computer lives. I kind of take it over and fill it with lego when I'm filming.